Friday, November 23, 2007

Randomness

When I bought my current cell phone, I had all sorts of ideas about what I could do with it. You see, it's one of those fancy 'smart' phones. It turns out that a smart phone does marginally more than a 'dumb' phone, except you regret buying it more because you never use the extra features.

Well, one thing that my phone *does* have is a reasonably convenient camera. Occasionally when out walking around, I'll take pictures with it, intending to do something with them. In reality, they sit on my phone for ages until I delete them.

Not this time! I here submit an assortment of blurry, indiscernible, or otherwise baffling pictures downloaded from my phone. All pictures were taken by me, as far as I know. Perhaps you can help me figure out what's going on?

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

3 comments:

SWE said...

Clearly 7 & 8 are UFOs. You rock!

Anonymous said...

I'm with swe. Were you abducted too?

Anonymous said...

Yes, 7 and 8 are UFOs. I think 9 is a picture of the aliens who got off the ship. They are probably craving those mushrooms from early in your photo montage. Keep clicking and sharing. It gives us insight into your mind, if not so much insight into NZ.